Thursday, September 16, 2010

Settling in

So, just a little over a month since I've been here and visiting with mom every day.  We managed another shower yesterday (woo hoo!!!), and it was much easier since my brother Tom put a shower chair in the tub and replaced the showerhead with a hose/wand.  Clean and lotioned from the skin out, I know Shirley felt good.  We had a great day, lunch at Wendy's (we split a salad, she had a chocolate Frosty), a trip through Big Lots, not looking for anything in particular, just using up the afternoon, then a visit to my house so she could pet Butterball.  Then I came home and had dinner and a really pleasant phone conversation with a new friend who I hope to meet over the weekend.

Today it's raining and cold, so I'm going to the Albion fair with a girlfriend.  Wait till you see those pictures!

1 comment:

  1. What a very nice day you had with your mom Kathy! Congrats, the baby steps are working! And this is a great pic of the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete